Ion Idea Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent (2 years of college coursework in business administration, legal secretarial, or related field preferred)
- Three years of administrative or clerical support experience
Job-Related Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrable ability to communicate and interact with a diverse community.
• Demonstrable ability to assist in confidential civil rights matters that can be sensitive and unsettling.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with individuals who have experienced trauma.
• Three years of full-time experience typing and word processing. Must have advanced level experience with Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 suite including creating and editing in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint applications. Must have advanced level experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
• Three years of full-time advanced level experience with spreadsheet or database programs, such as Microsoft Excel or Access.
• One year of full-time experience with an HR, financial, and claim database for record inquiry and basic reporting.
BusinessView all jobs at Ion Idea