Call Center Representative (Banking)
Inwood National Bank Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
To direct incoming calls quickly and professionally, help resolve customer issues, as well as other administrative duties for the Call Center as needed.
Essential Job Functions
1. Receive incoming calls from switchboard, customer service, internet banking
2. Multi- tasking between assigned daily duties, while directing calls
3. Resolving customer issues, on guard at all times for fraud
4. Communicating with account officer / bank personnel as needed
5. Departmental duties including signature verification, running reports and some data entry
6. Assisting other representatives as needed
1. Good listening / communication / customer service skills
2. Ability to handle difficult customers
3. Pleasant temperament, able to sit for long periods of time
4. Six months Teller or banking experience
5. Clerical experience and / or training
6. Good computer skills
7. Knowledge of browser-based Web applications
8. Basic knowledge of online banking and bill payment applications.
Inwood National Bank
Inwood National Bank is a relationship-driven bank that delivers tailored services and quality products to businesses and consumers. Guided by our entrepreneurial spirit and high ethical standards we provide extraordinary human capital to customer relationships to assist them in all their endeavors. Our brand of exceptional service provides each customer and employee dignity, respect and a straight-forward experience. In living this mission we will provide to our shareholders a safe and sound investment which enhances shareholder value.
1100 Centennial Boulevard RichardsonDallas, TX