Senior Firmware Engineer
Invoy Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
This position offers a unique opportunity to become the primary developer for a consumer wellness device.
Role and Responsibility:
- Provide architectural insight to the system and firmware implementation for products and projects spanning consumer devices, R&D test units as well as devices for clinical studies
- Work alongside senior hardware, mechanical, biochemical and SW application level engineers to design and implement full end-to-end consumer products.
- Design and implement HIPPA compliant device communication protocols.
- Five+ years experience in embedded software development
- Expertise in C/C++, Python and object-oriented design and implementation.
- Excellent software engineering practices including understanding requirements, design and implementation, source control, defect tracking, testing and integration, release and post-release customer support
- Proficiency in Bluetooth
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary team based projects
- Programming: C/C++, Python, embedded software, Qt/QML, ARM Assembly, and Perl.
- Operating systems: RTOS, Linux/Ubuntu, ThreadX, Windows, and VxWorks.
- Software: ARM RealView Development Suite, Wind River Workbench/Tornado, Visual C++, GIT, JIRA, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Rational Rose, and Bugzilla.
- Debug tools: Wireshark, USBee Logic analyzer and Oscilloscope, RealView ICE, Frontline ComProbe Protocol Analysis System, Ellisys Bluetooth Analyzer, and JTAG.
- Aptitude: Bluetooth/BLE, IoT, set-top boxes, IEEE 802.11x, TCP/IP, and networking protocols
TechnologyView all jobs at Invoy