Process Development Engineer
Invoy Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health with pioneering science, intuitive devices, and compassionate analysts. Our vision is a healthier, happier world where everyone understands their wellness condition and feels empowered to act upon it.
Invoy’s Process Development Engineer role offers the opportunity to work with various teams within Invoy.
- Support the new and existing fixture designs by assisting with the tooling design and implementation process by working closely with the engineering and manufacturing teams
- Conduct a variety of tests, analyze data and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Troubleshoot, identify the root cause of specific problems and help drive product improvements
- Maintain proper documentation for BOM, DHF, test protocols and reports
- Assist with making improvements to make the manufacturing processes more efficient
Who You Are
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years professional work experience, medical device experience preferred
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial style with a strong work ethic and the willingness and ability to roll up the sleeves and do the work needed to be successful in a start-up environment
- Strong will to guide clients and demonstrate perseverance in a high-growth environment
- Desire to collaborate and work with teams in cross-functional areas
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills & attention to detail
- Sincere devotion to personal health, wellness, and weight management
Invoy’s Core Values and the Reasons We Love it Here
Lifelong Learning. To disrupt an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives, we must value knowledge and education and be willing to learn as we execute.
Data-Driven. Too long has weight loss been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. We run experiments. We analyze data. We look for trends. We connect the dots.
Compassionate. Health is deeply personal. To truly make a difference, we must be trustworthy and provide an experience that is valuable and meaningful.
Bold. We seek to make a major, lasting impact on health. We must try new ideas and be bold. Bold is not the same as arrogant.
We are currently growing at an exponential rate and need someone who is willing to go above and beyond their normal job responsibilities. If you want to make a difference in the wellness sector and need an opportunity to learn, give back to society and grow, Invoy is the place for you.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Invoy