Invoy Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Invoy is looking to fill the Device Specialist role. We’re looking for an individual who is technically savvy, a problem solver and someone who can build meaningful relationships with our clients.
The Device Specialist solves technical issues by triaging, problem solving and escalating issues to the software and hardware department as necessary.
- The ability to use technology and troubleshoot device and phone issues.
- General knowledge of hardware and software as it relates to troubleshooting, solving device issues and generating detailed reports on common themes as they arise.
- Responsible for supplying client orders, such as device shipments, refill kit shipments and more.
- Ability to foster strong client relationships and interact with vendors and partners in a professional manner.
- Diligent in following up with various client matters, including emails, phone calls, and more.
The successful candidate will have:
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial style with a strong work ethic and willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do the work needed to be successful in a startup environment.
- High energy, good communication skills, and a life-long learner
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Sincere devotion to personal health, wellness and weight management
- 2 years of technical troubleshooting required
- 1 year of client support experience preferred
Invoy is a venture-backed, health-tech company disrupting the weight loss industry with an evidence-based, non-invasive, drug free solution. Invoy is committed to leveraging science, data, and automated and human coaching to help clients reach their health and weight loss goals. Invoy develops sensors for measuring analytes in human breath. It focuses on weight management currently, with significant future growth potential from other medical conditions as well.
Invoy’s program measures metabolism through exhaled breath into a simple and painless device. Chemicals are captured and measured and the Invoy device and app monitor changes occurring in the body in a simple, accurate and effective way – getting to the core of what’s happening chemically within the body. Instead of basing weight-loss solely on the bathroom scale, Invoy helps drive decisions and behaviors with the best possible data to achieve lasting results.
This captured data helps clients and Invoy Analysts to visualize progress in real-time, so diet and lifestyle adjustments can be made as needed. Coaches monitor and measure success with personalized coaching programs.
Personal CareView all jobs at Invoy