Communications Graphic Designer
Invoy Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an exemplary Communications Graphic Designer who is passionate about developing compelling presentations suitable for enterprise sales, C-level executives and venture capital stakeholder audiences to help facilitate Invoy’s exciting growth trajectory.
As a Communications Graphic Designer, you will help partner with Invoy’s leadership team to execute compelling presentations leveraging the brand language defined by Invoy’s design team. As an integral part of our design team, you will also have additional opportunities to help inform graphic design needs across Invoy’s several marketing, sales and product touch-points that are a part of Invoy’s growing ecology.
- Leverage communication and graphic design methodologies to simplify complexity and execute concise and effective presentation deliverables.
- Serve as a key contributor on graphic design needs spanning marketing and sales collateral that may include digital and physical communications, leveraging Invoy brand and design guide-rails.
- Partner with other Invoy and 3rd party creative teammates to assist in executing digital, print, illustration, packaging, branding and/or motion design deliverables per the guidance of Invoy creative direction.
- Introduce communication best practices to expand and evolve Invoy’s library of communication and storytelling vehicles.
- Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field.
- 2-5+ years in graphic design, UX/UI and/or transmedia design.
- Deep knowledge of design visual theory (i.e. typography, color theory, composition, iconography, etc.).
- An online, digital portfolio that demonstrates strong graphic design, storytelling capabilities and compelling communications across a diverse range of projects.
- Expert skill level in 2-D digital visual communication techniques, Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, InVision, PowerPoint, Google Slide and Keynote.
- Strong track record delivering communication deliverables on time, with high quality.
- Strong interpersonal teaming and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to take initiative and drive momentum with limited inputs and hard constraints (e.g. time, budget, team bandwidth).
- Sincere devotion to personal health, wellness, and weight management
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Invoy