The Solutions Engineer will utilize their experience and knowledge of Invoice Cloud technology, Industry standards, and Engineering principles to assess technical options and design high quality solutions for new software partners and clients
Partnering with a high growth sales team, Solutions Engineers will engage early in the customer lifecycle as a technical consultant, providing product expertise, demonstrations, feasibility studies and integration designs. Throughout the lifecycle, Solutions Engineers will collaborate with Invoice Cloud’s delivery and engineering teams to ensure high quality solutions are delivered to our Clients.
First 30 days
- Immerse yourself in Invoice Cloud Products and Culture
- Work closely with our Solutions Engineering, Services, and Engineering communities to develop expertise in Invoice Cloud Technology
First 90 days
- Partner with Solutions Engineering and Sales teams to master technology and engagement practices
- Take ownership of key solution projects with our sales teams
- develop new reference architectures for legacy integrations to be used on go-forward opportunities
- Support Sales teams as technical SME
First 180 Days
- Become Self-sufficient within your target market segment
- Able to lead new partner integrations and designs from inception to first client delivery
- Support Implementation teams on delivery projects in your target market
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer with the following skills and experiences
- 5+ years of experience in delivering Cloud (SaaS) Services for Financial Services. Prior Invoice Cloud experience a plus
- 5+ years in consulting or technical sales role
- Customer driven and Results-Oriented. Must be able to manage multiple competing projects, establish priorities, and execute with high quality
- Experienced in data integration, management, and security using web services, files transport, and database solutions. (SOAP/XML, REST/JSON, MSSQL)
- Experienced delivering integrated web applications technically, stylistically, and securely through the cloud
- Experienced delivering cloud applications through Azure or AWS
- Experienced in federated Identity management and SSO/SAML
- Strong relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers
- Able to work closely with Software partners to develop integrated solutions for common customers
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Experience using standard MS Office tools
- Background in software development strongly preferred
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.