Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: ‘why are you making it so hard for me to give you my money?’ That’s the problem we solve for mid-market organizations across multiple verticals—primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
Invoice Cloud’s SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform helps accelerate collections, improve security, reduce costs, and enhance the customer experience.
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Cloud’s 25% YoY ‘same-store sales growth’ is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
The Payer Support Specialist is responsible for effectively responding to inquiries about Invoice Cloud services and payment systems received by phone, help desk tickets, and e-mail. The Payer Support Specialist troubleshoots issues and delivers resolution to end-user that are navigating and making payments through Invoice Cloud systems.
- Do you like helping people and finding solutions to problems?
- Are you the person that your friends and family call for technical support?
- Does working in a team environment interest you?
- Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, Invoice Cloud is looking for you!
- Provide exceptional customer service to our Billers and their customers
- Respond to incoming help desk tickets, customer service calls and emails related to online biller and payer processes
- Diagnose, research, and resolve technical questions using available information resources
- Research and resolve online payment questions
- Other duties and assignments as needed
Invoice Cloud is looking for a full time, motivated, organized and energetic Payer Support Specialist to work from our conveniently located office near routes 495/20 in Marlborough, MA with the following skills and experiences:
- 1-3 years Customer Service Experience
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Excel, Word
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- A high level of organization, communication, and professional writing skills is required.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks and strong attention to detail.
About the Benefits
Invoice Cloud provides an excellent health and dental care package, paid vacation and sick leave, and a team atmosphere with an open-door policy.
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.