Reporting to the Sales Operations Director the Merchant Services Pricing Analyst will lead Invoice Cloud’s guidance and direction for pricing. You will support the sales organization by analyzing merchant statements, pricing models, and profitability of opportunities brought in by both our inside and field sales teams on a deal by deal basis. Additionally, you will support the sales leadership team by creating trainings and materials that help the sales team to understand merchant agreements during their on-boarding and on-going development.
First 30 Days
- Gain a complete understanding of the Invoice Cloud platform and value proposition
- Become proficient in the Invoice Cloud Sales tools and selling methodology
- Develop knowledge of current sales activities
- Gain an understanding of the Invoice Cloud organizational structure
First 60 Days
- Work with the sales representatives to support the pricing of deals through a thorough analysis of provided merchant agreements
- Consult with stakeholders across the organization to identify, define and document opportunities for pricing and process improvements
- Develop a template that can be leveraged to optimize the pricing process merchant statement analysis
- Develop training materials and a training session that can be delivered to the sales reps to tech them the basics of reading merchant statements
- Complete all other on-boarding activities as required
First 120+ Days
- On going support of the sales organization through analysis of merchant statements and pricing models
- Begin monthly sales training on understanding and analyzing merchant statements
- Create and update records and databases with merchant, financial, and other data
- Ongoing creation and maintenance of reports and pricing strategy
- Celebrating successes!
Seeking a Merchant Services Pricing Analyst with these previous experiences and capabilities
- 5+ years of experience in merchant services, electronic payments or bill pay
- Experience analyzing and interpreting merchant statements
- Can tackle day to day business requests while considering long term strategy
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and the ability to be agile and flexible in a fast growing and changing environment
- Team player, likes to be part of a great team
- Strong proactive initiative and resourcefulness
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Can do attitude, autonomous, detail oriented
- Able to work independently and as a part of cross functional team
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with and present insights to all levels
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.