Integration Support Specialist
Invoice Cloud Madison, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: "why are you making it so hard to give you my money?" This is the problem we've solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals – primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune payment experience (i.e. when you're online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says "it shouldn't be this hard," they are right.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
The Integration Support Specialist is the primary support contact for the software integrations between PSN and PSN's clients. Integration Support Specialist coordinate the analysis, technical design, and all issue triage necessary to implement and support software integration between the PSN application and the clients accounting software. They work closely with the project manager, application teams, and technical teams to ensure that integration solution meet the needs of the client
What You'll Do:
- Managing the entire cycle of software integration, including analysis, design, specification, implementation, go‐live, and support.
- Working closely with application teams, subject matter experts, and third‐party application experts to determine the business needs for interfaces, document the requirements, and configure the interfaces per the requirements. Working with this group to diagnose and resolve interface‐related issues and participating in their projects as needed.
- Coordinating various interface‐specific tasks and activities like development, testing, and go‐live by engaging subject matter experts, vendors, and interface engine developers.
- Working with interface engine developers to develop data‐translation routines and methods to support internal and external systems' data and format needs.
- Driving the integration projects, working with the project manager to ensure that results are achieved, and deadlines are met.
- Providing proactive support by monitoring live integrations and collaborating with experts to provide permanent resolutions to problems.
- Defining the transport method by which the data will be communicated between target systems.
- Troubleshooting the data transport mechanism.
- Understanding data structures and documenting technical specifications detailing target data elements.
- Interpreting the defined scope and defined business requirements for each dataset in the creation of each technical specification.
- Participate in on-call rotation for afterhours emergency support
- Daily Audit Reports
First 30 days
- Learn our ticketing systems
- Learn our application and payment flow
- Study our integration models
- Daily Audit reports
First 60 days
- Learn the fundamentals of the software configuration on PSN Application
- Study the integration documentation
- Learn to setup ftp configurations
- Capable of handling resubmission request from biller
- Understand our architecture and why it is setup that way
- Being added to the on-call rotation
First 90 days and beyond
- Capable of setting up configurating account for existing integration without supervision
- Capable of handling direct communication with billers
- Capable of testing interface changes
- Capable of troubleshooting integration issues
- Capable of handlining biller integration project from start to finish
What We Seek:
- 1+ years of IT experience supporting system integrations.
- Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to analyze data, problem‐solve, and clearly communicate solutions.
- Ability to understand organizational requirements and their impact on the technical aspects of a solution.
- Ability to work in a complex multi‐communication‐channel environment.
- Skill at tracking tasks, defining next steps
- Ability to coordinate activities involving multiple players, including vendors, subject matter experts, developers, and end users, to design, configure, and test interfaces.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionality to resolve complex issues.
- Suburb communication, interpersonal skills with all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Ability to balance critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don't have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Cloud's 25% YoY 'same store sales growth' is a testament to how effective the service is.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
TechnologyView all jobs at Invoice Cloud