The Invo-Progressus Team is currently looking for a full-time School Social Worker in Wilmington, DE to provide services in Therapeutic Classrooms for the 2019-2020 School Year. As the nationwide leader in school-based and early intervention services, Invo-Progressus offers careers rich with rewards – both personally and professionally! Make a difference in the lives of children – join the Progressus team today!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited University
- State appropriate professional licensure
- School Social Worker endorsement
- Collaborative minded professional with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with IEPs and IEP meetings
- Experience working in school setting is preferred
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Many More!