The Invo-Progressus Team is growing! We are currently expanding our team of Registered Behavioral Technicians in Jacksonville, FL and have an incredible full-time opportunity available to provide services during the 2019-2020 School Year. Qualified candidates must have a current RBT certification. Apply today or call 800-892-0640 to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Implement behavior treatment programs as designed by the supervising Behavior Analyst
- Maintain appropriate records and collect data and complete of treatment notes as required
- Serve as liaison between students receiving special education services and outside providers, private psychiatrists, school staff, psychologists and community agencies
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Perform other RBT duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited postsecondary institution in a related field of study and training
- Possess a current RBT credential and be in good standing with the BACB or willing to pursue the credential prior to working with children
- School experience in ABA theory and practice, behavior therapy, special education and regular education, curriculum modification, de-escalation, restraint and seclusion
- Knowledge of the federal, state and local laws, regulations and policies
- Familiarity with assistive technology, electronic IEP and data collection systems
- Experience with discrete trial instruction
- Experience working with students with disabilities, including those with autism or behavior disorders.
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
- Many More!