Invo HealthCare, the nation’s leading provider of behavior and therapy services in schools and communities, is building a dynamic team of professionals to join our IMPACT Detroit team. We currently have incredible opportunities available for Licensed Master Social Workers to join our dynamic team of professionals and truly make a difference in the lives of Detroit youth.
IMPACT (Invo’s Multidisciplinary Program to Address Childhood Trauma) is an innovative, collaborative approach to supporting at-risk youth by addressing underlying emotional, psychological and behavioral needs while teaching functional alternative behaviors with pro-social and pro-academic focus.
This is not your average career opportunity. IMPACT leverages behavioral strategies for many disciplines to promote data driven interventions with tracked outcomes. With customized training and unparalleled clinical support, IMPACT represents a unique opportunity to help mitigate and eradicate the effects of adverse childhood experiences.
Your experience with Invo starts with excellent compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision and professional development. It expands into a career defining role as part of our IMPACT Detroit team. Are you ready? For more information, call 800-892-0640 to speak with a member of our IMPACT team.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Must be a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Must be certified by the Michigan Department of Education (MDE)- Verify certification here: https://mdoe.state.mi.us/moecs/publiccredentialsearch.aspx
- Proficient in educational remediation strategies and individual counseling techniques.
- Follow IEP to reach children’s short term and long term goals
- Complete and maintain session notes, progress reports, annuals, and billing entries as required
- Collaborate with other therapists, teachers, and parents on intervention strategies
- Administer exercises, technology, and tests to help child improve in the school environment
- Help children integrate with Play/ recess and other social school activities
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Many More!