Registered Behavior Technician - 4k Sign on bonus
Invo Behavior and Therapy Services Saint Petersburg, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We want to help expand your Registered Behavior Technician versatility!
At Invo Behavior and Therapy Services (Invo), we want to make every moment count for our clients, community, and you! There is no better reinforcer than seeing a client flourish because of the quality evidence-based therapy you are providing. We are the leading Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) provider and would love to discuss if our company is aligned with your career goals.
About the Position:
We provide behavioral interventions in direct one-to-one therapy in the home, center, and community settings. ABA is used to strengthen communication, daily living, and social skills to reduce problematic behaviors. These principles encourage socially significant changes that improve the client’s success in the future.
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) typically start with a part-time caseload of approximately 10-15 hours per week, depending on region, and may grow to full-time as additional opportunities arise. In some locations, we may have full-time opportunities available.
Why Join Our Team of RBT Superstars
- Invo provides ongoing supervision to maintain your RBT credential
- RBT renewal reimbursement
- Ongoing paid professional development and training
- Collaboration with Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) with a wide array of expertise in assessments, approaches, and therapies
- We mindfully match you with a client based on your skill set and comfort level
- A line of sight of available hours in your region
- Invo values supportive, transparent, and frequent communication
- We value the importance of consistent schedules so you can make self-care a priority
- We work with many accredited schools and provide a top-notch supervised practicum experience
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Generous Sign-On- Bonus
- Provide a direct implementation of programs and strategies in a one-on-one or group setting
- Enthusiastically motivate learners to engage in their session
- Electronically collect data accurately to ensure the effectiveness of treatment
- Adhere to the ethical guidelines of Invo and the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Implement written behavior plans to decrease mild to severe aggression
- Proactive communication with stakeholders and a team of professionals
- Maintain confidentiality according to HIPAA guidelines
- Calmly respond to unexpected behaviors independently and appropriately
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid and active RBT credential number on the BACB website - or willingness to pursue the credential prior to working with children
- Maintain RBT credential requirements as set forth by the BACB
- Ability to commit to at least 6 months of employment without major changes in schedule or location
- Strikes a balance between being both empathetic and professionally unbiased
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid CPR certification is mandatory to start sessions
- Applicants must pass background check in order to provide healthcare services
- Direct service or personal experience with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder is a plus
- Expected to perform all physical requirements of this position, which includes but is not limited to: lifting at least 50lbs, kneeling, bending, finger dexterity, climbing, reaching, running, pushing, and being on your feet for several hours at a time (dancing is encouraged but optional)
Invo Behavior and Therapy Services is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Invo Behavior and Therapy Services
AddressSaint Petersburg, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Invo Behavior and Therapy Services