Invigorate Solutions LLC DBA Local Management, 12 years old Inc 5000 recipient full-service marketing and web design company with offices in Delray Beach, Boca Raton, FL, Chicago IL, Detroit, MI is looking for experienced and qualified Marketing Project Manager candidates to add to their winning team of online and digital marketing professionals. This role involves managing SEO and Web development team, work and deliver Website and Mobile app projects, Build client relationships, and IT vendor management. This Position could be a remote opportunity for the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate client meetings, understand client objectives/needs, and lead development timeline for the digital marketing Projects and implementation.
- Able to create project requirements, a project plan.
- Create project budgets and timelines and drive the team to meet the timelines.
- Manage the coordination of communication between team members so that there is clarity of purpose and outcome across marketing disciplines.
- Juggle many projects at a given time, keeping track of project progress and communicating progress to team members as necessary.
- Coordinate and implement SEO strategies for clients
- Manage WP site projects, E-commerce Projects, SEO, E-commerce SEO, and Amazon SEO solutions
- Implement Backlinks solution for company and clients
- Strong understanding of SEM and SEO process
- Experience with keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery)
- Experience with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- + - HTML/CSS and website administration
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and executing projects of varying complexity, from business development to final delivery within specific timeframes and budgets
- Define project scopes, tasks, and requirements to deliver quality marketing products.
- Take the reins across large, cross-functional teams, uniting them under a common cause
- Serve as the content manager for external stakeholders to ensure the most up to date content is available and to preserve the integrity of customer relations through marketing collateral review, requests and the monitoring of available pieces
- Monitor spend to ensure project costs stay within budget.
- Responsible for interviewing new clients to gather all information needed to service clients for SEO/SEM/SOCIAL MEDIA packages.
- Manages team to build websites, SEO processes, and YouTube video production.
- Makes necessary changes to Word Press client sites when needed.
- Manage onsite and offshore staff
- Manage customer support relationship
- Manage IT Vendor Management
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, marketing/marketing communications, or digital field.
- 2- 4 years of experience in project management within digital marketing.
- 2- 4 years of business experience with progressive growth in responsibilities.
- Experience managing budgets and vendors.
- Working experience with SEO Tools: SEMRUSH, BRIGHT LOCAL, GOOGLE ANALYTICS, YOAST, GOOGLE MY BUSINESS(GMB), GOOGLE MASTER, GOOGLE 360, CALLRAIL, SPYFU, REVIEW MANAGEMENT, YEXT, MOZ, etc.
- Good understanding of WordPress (WP) Content management Platform
- Good understanding of e-commerce technology solutions e.g. WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Familiar with Server /Site hosting management e.g. RACKSPACE, WPN ENGINE, Bluehost, GoDaddy, Liquidweb, etc.
- Good understanding of the digital marketing industry, including marketing automation, social media, SEO/SEM, and digital strategy.
- The ability to work collaboratively across many different teams
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and confidence to take risks and make independent decisions
- Good Knowledge of email and Webhosting, servers
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop and InDesign, as well as various Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding organizational, project management and communication skills
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to rapidly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated understanding of B2B marketing, SEO best practices, headless content management systems, as well as the latest website design and development trends, and best practices.
- Open-minded, with flexible operating style, and natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels, and fosters a positive team environment to solve problems.
- Proven ability to inform, recommend, and implement processes that balance timeliness and efficiency with delivery of top-notch quality results. Experience using collaboration, timeline management, and project management tools.
- Understanding of development project workflows and processes.
- Inquisitive, critical thinking, metrics and results-driven, and problem-solving skills a must.
- Documentation skills
- Project Management certification a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- 401K after 1 year
- Company-sponsored Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Fun Work Environment
This is a full-time position with a competitive starting wage and a 60-day assessment commensurate with performance. This is a perfect position for a creative Marketing expert who would like to assist in the company's Internet and client marketing growth projects or the long term.
• White hat search engine optimization (SEO)
• Pay Per Click management
• Reputation Management
• Social media strategy
• Social Media management and coordination
• Mobile Marketing
• Google 360 / Business Virtual Tour
• Web Design and Hosting
• E-Commerce Solutions
• Content marketing
• Media Advertising
• CRM Integration
We have received the prestigious SFBJ Fastest Growing Companies award 3 years in a row. We are also Google Premier Partner ( there are only 60 in the US), FB, and Bing Preferred partners. We have been in the business since 2008 and we all share a passion for working with local Small Businesses through reliability and partnership.
You can get more details from our website: www.localmanagement.us.
Invigorate Solutions LLC
Why Work Here?Invigorate Solutions LLC DBA Local Management, a full-service internet marketing company located in South Florida with offices in Chicago, Michigan, Delray Beach FL with an onsite staff of 30 and offsite staff of 30 always there to serve our customers diligently and work closely to make them successful. We have been in the industry for 10 years, 300+ clients across 18 different verticals. We offer the following services to our clients : • Branding • White hat search engine optimization (SEO) • Pay Per Click management • Reputation Management • Social media strategy • Social Media management and coordination • Mobile Marketing • Google 360 / Business Virtual Tour • Web Design and Hosting • E-Commerce Solutions • Content marketing • Media Advertising • CRM Integration We have received the prestigious SFBJ Fastest Growing Companies award 3 years in a row. We are also Google Premier Partner ( there are only 60 in the US), FB, and Bing Preferred partners. We have been in the business since 2008 and we all share a passion for working with local Small Businesses through reliability and partnership. You can get more details from our website: www.localmanagement.us.
Progressive collaborative and fun environment, Growth Opportunities, 401K, Health Benefits
Palm Beach County, FL