#2023-D-0008 Technical Project Manager
- Posted: March 07, 2023
Technical Project Manager
Who we are:
INVIDI Technologies Corporation is the world's leading developer of software transforming television all over the world. Our two-time Emmy® Award-winning technology is widely deployed by cable, satellite, and telco operators. We provide a device-agnostic solution delivering ads to the right household no matter what program or network you're watching, how you're watching, or whether you're in front of your TV, laptop, cell phone or any other device. INVIDI created the multi-billion-dollar addressable television business that today is growing rapidly globally.
INVIDI is right at the heart of the very exciting and fast-paced world of commercial television; companies benefiting from our software include DirecTV, Dish Network, and Verizon, networks such as CBS/Viacom and A&E, advertising agencies such as Ogilvy and Publicis, and advertisers such as Chevrolet and Allstate.
INVIDI's world-class technology solutions are known for their flexibility and adaptability. These traits allow INVIDI partners to transform their video content delivery network, revamping legacy systems without significant capital or hardware investments. Our clients count on us to provide superior capabilities, excellent service, and ease of use.
The goal of developing a unified video ad tech platform is a big one and the right Technical Project Managers like youflourish in INVIDI's creative, inspiring, and supportive culture. It is a demanding, high-energy, and fast-paced environment. INVIDI's Technical Project Managers are self-starters with a passion for technology.
The position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Software Programs and will be based in our Princeton, NJ location.
About the role:
The Technical Project Manager will help organize and work with software development teams. You will work closely with teams to monitor and report on execution from project inception to completion. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for technology, comfortable in a fast-paced global environment.
- Manage Projects as assigned (internal and external).
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Conducting project reviews and creating detailed reports/pages/dashboards for executive staff.
- Begin to master Confluence, JIRA, Structure, Smartsheet (or other tools as assigned) to perform the role.
- Coordinating internal resources.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Managing relationships with clients' internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation/communications.
- Deliver multiple projects at once and manage resources accordingly.
- Champion progress. Act as champion of learning, process improvement, and project management within the company.
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Assist other project managers with their projects as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use software tools and corporate systems to capture status, report on progress and raise red flags for overdue items.
- Strive for continuous improvement and enhancement of personal business skills.
- Use data for insights to measure project effectiveness and for reporting.
- Build effective teamwork and collaboration within teams to foster transparency, inspection, and adaption
You must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate field of study and 3 to 5 years of software industry experience.
- Creation and delivery of periodic status reporting.
- Demonstrated experience of support for both internal and external customers.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate with teams.
- An understanding of project planning.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- INVIDI is a conscious, clean, well-organized, and supportive office environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer are normal.
Salary Range Disclaimer:
Salary is commensurate with experience, skills, and education.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
INVIDI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. INVIDI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources by email at HR@INVIDI.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
- Final candidates must successful pass INVIDI's background screening requirements.
- Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- INVIDI has reopened its offices on a flexible hybrid model.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Invidi Technologies Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Invidi Technologies Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?