Invicta at Newport Centre is seeking to hire a Store Manager.
- Displays a “customer comes first” attitude by training and holding employees accountable for delivering legendary behaviors.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store employees to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Manages with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the vision, mission, and values of Retailing Enterprises LLC. Demonstrates a calm exterior presence during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set an example for the store team.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Provides coaching and direction to the store team to act and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- Constantly monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with the store team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs, and concerns.
- Regularly utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in-store performance.
- Committed to operational excellence including but not limited to: Scheduling, Opening & Closing, Cash Management, Inventory, Asset Protection.
- Ensures employees adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Regularly uses discretion in accessing external resources to support store operations and to execute district and regional initiatives.
- Encourages customer engagement to develop a service-oriented environment meeting the needs of the community we conduct business in.
- Motivates and inspires employees to achieve business results by developing a high performing team.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and programs as well as by finding new, creative, and impactful methods of recognition.