Universal Banker - Part time
- Posted: 26 days ago
Investors Community Bank is looking for a Universal Banker. We know you will thrive if you put customers first and believe that extraordinary customer experience is key to your success. This is a great opportunity to work with a team who is passionate about their community.
ABOUT INVESTORS COMMUNITY BANK
Established in 1934, Investors Community Bank serves the financial needs of the Chillicothe and greater Livingston County areas. Through the years, we have earned trust by using a business model that serves the needs of our local community. Our staff has cultivated a pleasant and caring atmosphere combined with professionalism that instills confidence with every transaction.
The Universal banker position is responsible for delivering excellent customer experiences to current and potential customers. Employees in this position will display effective communication skills and exhibit a good knowledge of the products and services offered. Also responsible for offering referral opportunities that will result in outcomes that define excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently provide top-notch, high-quality customer service, analysis, and consultation, for all existing and potential customers while accurately and effectively processing transactions and supporting sales.
- Process transactions for various bank products and services including, but not limited to: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier checks, opening and processing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, referrals, and inventory of branch items as needed.
- Reconcile and balance teller drawer, vault, mail drop, and night depository. Investigate discrepancies and make corrections as needed.
- Provide efficient and courteous customer service, cross-marketing products, and services to generate new business for the financial institution.
- Prepare, compile and maintain relevant documentation regarding all bank deposit products/transactions ensuring compliance with all bank policy and procedures and regulatory laws and regulations.
- Assist customers with online banking access and user functions.
- Performs other duties such as answering calls, processing incoming mail and assist other departments when appropriate.
- Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- One to two years of customer service, sales, and/or cash handling experience, preferably in a banking environment.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively interact comfortably and confidently with different audiences.
- Ability to effectively work both independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. Strong passion for customer service, continuously striving for remarkable service.
- Knowledge of MS office, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized while focusing on work quality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By applying for this position, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.
Investors Community Bank
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?