IPG currently seeks an experienced part time Porter/Groundskeeper to work at a manufactured housing community Fair Oaks Estates in Vancouver, WA. Responsibilities include maintaining exterior cleanliness and safety at the property and assist the Maintenance Technician and the Property Manager with other duties as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance/cleaning common areas, including light landscaping
- Will walk the property several times a day and eliminate trash/debris
- Perform landscaping tasks: sweeping and picking up garbage/debris
- Empty trash, dusting, mopping and general cleaning
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, coworkers and vendors
- Maintain and clean dumpster areas, make sure they are emptied and free from debris
- Maintain excellent curb appeal at all times
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills, follow maintenance schedule and work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of safe and effective use of chemicals
- Possess a "can-do" attitude with emphasis on positive resident/co-worker relations
- Knowledge if proper use of janitorial/landscaping tools and equipment, manual, electric and gas powered
- Must wear company provided uniforms and PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Must be able to multi-task and be able to prioritize workload
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Able to lift, pull, push or carry up to 60 lbs.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Able to work in a changing environment (climate and temperature chances)
All applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Investment Property GroupInvestment Property Group is a growing Real Estate Investment Company that is an industry leader in mobile home communities. Headquartered in Irvine California, our current portfolio exceeds 94 locations with 13,000+ spaces in 8 states. IPG’s commitment to excellence, service and prosperity is unparalleled. Join us and join a winning team!