**Candidates who do not have at least 2 years experience conducting mobile surveillance for workers comp investigations cannot be considered at this time**
Investigative Specialists, Inc., has openings for a PART TIME surveillance investigator in San Antonio TX. The ideal candidate for this part time position will conduct field investigations to assist our customers in validating legitimate claims as well as identifying suspect claims.
- Conduct Surveillance Investigations in accordance with state/federal law, and company policy
- Conduct case file review and work case in accordance with assigned objectives
- Discreetly acquire video evidence of subject’s activities
- Create Daily Investigative Report which provides detailed documentation of subject’s activities
- Analyze daily investigative results and write summaries highlighting significant findings
- Provide live verbal updates to manager as required
- Submit work product daily as required
- Provide testimony at depositions and/or hearings (when required)
- Must Possess Valid State Driver’s License
- Must have active PI Registration
- Must be Dependable and able to meet Deadlines
- Must be a Self-Starter capable of working with Limited Supervision
- Must Possess a Vehicle Suitable for Surveillance
- Must Possess Investigative Tools (Laptop, Video Cameras, Mobile Phone, etc.) -And Must be able to work on computer / internet while in the field.
- Must Possess Strong Writing and Verbal Communication Skills
- Must Possess Ability to function in a Digital Technology Environment
- Must be Available to work Flexible Schedule to include weekends
- Criminal Justice or related Degree preferred, but experience working surveillance investigations on insurance claims may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour