Software Engineer (.NET, C#, SQL, Developer)
InventureIT Savannah, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking mid-career and senior-level software engineers in the Savannah area. Due to our successful software launches and the expansion of our technology offices in historic Georgia downtowns of Savannah & Dalton, we are growing our team of engineers to help execute the significant projects for our company.
We are interested in a developer who can join our family, learn our platforms, and begin contributing fairly quickly. Be prepared to explain what you bring to the table!
Day to day roles will be focused on our medical technology platforms, but expect to be able to work on web, mobile, desktop, back-end, front-end, old code and new code. Learn more about Inventure IT at our company page (https://inventureit.com)!
- 7+ years experience using .NET framework, Core or higher
- 7+ years C#
- 5+ years ASP.NET
- Experience in WPF/UWP/Xamarin/Razor Pages
- 7+ years SQL Server/T-SQL experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field from accredited US-based university preferred, but not required with equivalent experience.
This seasoned developer should be an experienced leader that can handle multiple priorities simultaneously. Additionally, the candidate should display a pattern of continual learning, the ability to mentor and train our less experienced developers, and a desire to broaden their software development and design skills. InventureIT provides state-of-the-art hardware and development tools coupled with a team of highly skilled developers in a cutting edge Microsoft environment.
In Your First Week:
- Meet the team and settle in!
- Review our current lineup of projects and learn about our systems, frameworks and processes.
- Attend planning and scrum meetings with the team.
- Get introduced to our apprenticeship teams and begin participating in familiarizing them with the technology.
- Start answering Tier 2 line support tickets and finding solutions for clients.
- Begin building rapport with your team and assisting CTO & lead developer with development projects
In Your First Month:
- Document potential areas of improvement in the application and commit to work items that will fix those issues.
- Begin pair programming and assisting with managing our apprentices' codebase
- Begin helping the professional team deliver a small project or code a new feature in one of our product lines.
- Start writing code as you squash bugs and put out hot-fixes for clients.
- Familiarize self with deployments, source code, environments and work with CTO & lead dev on learning processes.
In Your First Three Months:
- Get in the groove on handling support issues and bug fixes like a pro.
- Assist your Scrum team to tackle larger application needs and new development items.
- Begin assisting lead developer with executing deployments solo and taking the reins of the backup.
- Involve yourself in the design process to identify opportunities to elevate the overall application.
- Crank out more complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Become a team leader and continue mentoring others.
- Exposure to WinForms, WPF, WCF
- Proficiency in ASP.NET
- Exposure to MVC/MVVM
- Proficiency in .Net and Visual Studio 2019+
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Jquery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Azure DevOps
- Write object-oriented code
- Assist project manager, lead & CTO with executing company vision
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Agile development methodologies
- Lead and participate in architecture of projects
- Project leadership responsibilities
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with other developers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Develop high-level and detail design specifications and estimates
- Perform requirements analysis and develop technical specifications
- Implementing strategies to fulfill data management requirements of applications in production, test, and development environments
- Design and create databases to fulfill application data requirements.
- Design, create, test, deploy, and maintain SQL scripts and procedures for use by applications.
You must be able to commute to the office in the 31401 postal code. Office hours are expected from ~8:00 AM to ~5:00 PM. After an initial evaluation period, working remote is available some days during the work week. There are days that you may physically need to be in the office while working as you are collaborating with your team of developers.
- Salary: Depends on Experience (Salary range for position is competitive)
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental
- Life insurance policy
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Leading edge technology and resources, coolest toys in the area!
- And more...
For extra credit and an expedited review, contact the hiring manager for the company about this job directly, send a copy of your resume, cover letter, interview availability and any questions to the following email address, legitimate candidates should be able to decipher:
64 69 63 65 2d 37 31 31 35 32 38 39 40 69 6e 76 65 6e 74 75 72 65 69 74 2e 63 6f 6d
InventureITWhy Work Here?
Great friends, big challenges, fulfilling mission, awesome partners, and technology ... what more is there at work?
Inventure IT is a start up studio and tech firm; we help our partners launch and support their technology challenges from ideation all the way through commercialization.
2 East Bryan StSavannah, GA