Architectural Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Maintains single-point accountability for project work with an increased emphasis on client, landlord, building departments, contractor, and vendor interaction and project documentation.
· Monitors all projects within the account; manages multiple accounts at one time.
· Assists SPM in the management of the account's profitability.
· Conducts field surveys.
· Assists SPM with the preparation of personnel reviews and employee disciplinary actions as required.
· Directs team members (employees and consultants) at all levels of contract administration.
· Controls any number of projects at various stages of work.
· Assists SPM in maintaining strong client relationships, project timelines, manpower scheduling, and billings.
· Assists SPM in managing administrative tasks such as review of timesheets, phone logs, invoices, and change orders.
· Checks sets of construction documents and prepares feedback to staff.
· Prepares project designs and plans using CAD / Revit software and equipment.
· Directs activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
· Sends correspondence to clients as required.
· Researches code requirements.
· Travel required - approximately 25%
· Ability to manage staff under the supervision of SPM, including but not limited to staff scheduling, project hour monitoring, construction drawing review, and consultant coordination.
· Provides whatever assistance is needed within the team to meet the account needs, including overtime if required.
· Maintains that staff follows and complies with all company policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
· Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Requires a high level of creativity in solving design and construction issues.
· Ability to manage and complete multiple projects from inception through completion.
· Strong knowledge of architectural assemblies, mechanical, electrical & plumbing components and systems.
· Strong understanding of management and administrative functions such as change orders, account profitability, timesheets, project correspondence, and scope of contract work.
· Ability to communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation.
· Requires strong management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrates that the client is comfortable working with them.
· Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
· Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
· Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership.
· Ability to audit RFPs for scope, services, and cost.
· Possess thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
· Ability to develop and manipulate construction details as required for the project.
· Skilled in PC usage and review computer-aided drafting (CAD), Revit, and related MS Office software - Word, Excel, Access.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree - with an emphasis in architecture, interior design, or construction
· 3-5 years of related work experience in retail, commercial, food, and beverage, fitness, and beauty.
· Exceptions will be reviewed by management.
Get fresh Construction Project Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.