Senior Digital Strategist & PPC Team Lead
Position Reports to: VP of Partner Services
Positions That Report to You: Digital Strategist & Analyst
Classification: Exempt - Full Time
Intuitive Digital is a fast-paced, joyful and values-based digital marketing agency in Portland. We are looking for an optimistic, intelligent, innovative person to support with our fast-growing Digital Marketing company.
Our values were chiseled out of the bedrock of our collective experience and ground down to actionable phrases. (translation: these are important)
- Build Long-Term Relationships: seeking first to understand before being understood, communicating effectively, providing excellent service, and always going the distance for a team member or partner.
- Do Whats Right: being honest, taking responsibility for mistakes, and always fighting for the best solution on behalf of partners.
- Create Fun: making space for play, showcasing a culture of fun, and understanding that work is a joyful privilege.
- Continuous Improvement: bringing a spirit of learning into every single day, improving a process every time it is touched, making every account a success that can be shared, and admitting that there is a more effective way to do everything.
Joining Intuitive means you are joining a high-performing team with high expectations. We are award winning and proud of it!
- Driven by outcomes
- Able to think outside the box
- High performing
- Energized by change
- Value communication
- Model integrity
If you enjoy making a difference in businesses of all shapes and sizes, then we would love to hear from you. Want to see what our real culture is like? Check out this video!
Purpose Driven Organization:
Our purpose as a business is to cultivate happiness with our partners, vendors, and community. We help our partners grow by freeing them up to focus on what makes them happy, whether that be spending more time with family, increasing profits, or growing their business. We focus on improving our outward and inward practice of this principle each and every day.
The PPC Team Manager leads our PPC efforts, and oversees the Digital Analysts and Strategists on their team. They drive strategy and optimize paid search campaigns over multiple platforms to achieve partner goals. They are able to understand how PPC fits into a larger marketing strategy and understands other digital marketing channels. They are responsible for staying up-to-date on PPC trends as well as following, creating, and implementing processes to improve efficiency and performance of accounts.
What Youll Do:
- Partnering and communication with cross-functional teams to develop and implement integrated digital marketing strategies.
- Deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports to communicate performance trends and developments. Give presentations to clients when needed.
- Create and help implement new services.
- Team management
- Lead accounts in the area of planning, strategy, and execution.
- Oversee e-commerce partners with expert-level skills in:
- Build and manage campaigns on Google, Bing, and paid social media channels:
- Creation of website landing pages
- Develop project tasks and regularly manage project status.
- Build systems and documentation to enhance efficiency.
Secondary or Support Duties:
- Be a model representation of Intuitive Digital
- Assist Sales with new business development and service changes as necessary.
- Write industry-related blogs for Intuitives blog.
- Participate in company planning and strategy.
- Communicate frequently and openly with manager on problems, successes, partner concerns, etc.
What Youll Bring:
- 3-5+ years of PPC experience agency experience is a plus.
- Management experience involving, coaching, mentoring, and critiquing direct reports.
- Expert-level skills with Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping, Product Feed Management, Shopify, E-Commerce Integration, Social Media E-commerce.
- Expert-level skills with Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social media channels, programmatic advertising, and Google Analytics.
- Proven track record of optimizing large and small-scale campaigns for lead gen and eComm accounts.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and third-party SEM tools.
- Thorough understanding of the relationship between PPC and the advertising ecosystem.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel (e.g., pivot tables, lookups, formulas).
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics Certified.
- Proficient with Google Apps for Business and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, listening, and written.
- Accountable, honest, organized, positive, team player, and solution-oriented.
- 4-year degree in Business or related field.
- Skillful Sarcasm
- Appreciation of Your Hula Hoop Skills
- Star Wars Memes
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement with Company Match
- Flexible Schedules
- Work from Home Fridays!!! (Pajamas optional)
- Supportive and Slightly Fanatical Management
- Professional Development Moolah
- Volunteer/Philanthropic Paid Time Off
- Professional Chair Massages (yup!)
- Paid Holidays
- Parking or Public Transit Allowance
- Ability to bill 7.5 hours per day which includes both client and internal operations time.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 25-30 lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand movements for long periods of time.