Digital Strategist - PPC
Intuitive Digital is a fast-paced, joyful and values-based digital marketing agency in Portland. We are looking for an optimistic, intelligent, innovative person to support with our fast-growing Digital Marketing company.
Our values were chiseled out of the bedrock of our collective experience and ground down to actionable phrases. (translation: these are important)
- Build Long-Term Relationships: seeking first to understand before being understood, communicating effectively, providing excellent service, and always going the distance for a team member or partner.
- Do Whats Right: being honest, taking responsibility for mistakes, and always fighting for the best solution on behalf of partners.
- Create Fun: making space for play, showcasing a culture of fun, and understanding that work is a joyful privilege.
- Continuous Improvement: bringing a spirit of learning into every single day, improving a process every time it is touched, making every account a success that can be shared, and admitting that there is a more effective way to do everything.
Joining Intuitive means you are joining a high-performing team with high expectations. We are award winning and proud of it!
- Driven by outcomes
- Able to think outside the box
- High performing
- Energized by change
- Value communication
- Model integrity
If you enjoy making a difference in businesses of all shapes and sizes, then we would love to hear from you. Want to see what our real culture is like? Check out this video!
Purpose Driven Organization:
Our purpose as a business is to cultivate happiness with our partners, vendors, and community. We help our partners grow by freeing them up to focus on what makes them happy, whether that be spending more time with family, increasing profits, or growing their business. We focus on improving our outward and inward practice of this principle each and every day.
The PPC Digital Strategist drives strategy and optimizes paid search campaigns on digital marketing channels to achieve partner goals.
What You'll Do:
- Lead accounts in the area of planning, strategy, and execution.
- Build and manage campaigns on Google, Bing, and paid social media channels:
- Set up new PPC accounts.
- Daily management of PPC accounts, including, budget management, bid management, ad copy testing, landing page optimization, etc.
- Analyze data to develop effective strategies to help partners reach their goals.
- Research and implement new PPC updates and strategies.
- Develop project tasks and regularly manage project status.
- Work with team members to produce and deliver successful campaigns.
- Delegate appropriate tasks to Digital Analysts.
- Deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports to communicate performance trends and developments.
Secondary or Support Duties:
- Assist Sales with new business development as necessary.
- Train team members when appropriate.
- Work with other internal teams as required.
- Build systems and documentation to enhance efficiency.
- Write industry-related blogs for Intuitives blog.
- Communicate frequently and openly with manager on problems, successes, partner concerns, etc. There should be no surprises.
- Always live out the purpose and values of Intuitive Digital when representing the company.
What Youll Bring:
- 1-3 years of PPC experience agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with AdWords, Bing Ads, paid social media channels, and Google Analytics.
- AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics Certified.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with Google Apps for Business.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, listening, and written.
- Accountable, honest, organized, positive, team player, and solution-oriented.
- 4-year degree in advertising, marketing, business or related field?
- Willing to play ping-pong.
- Willing to lay your life on the line in a Nerf gun battle.
- Skillful Sarcasm
- Appreciation of Your Hula Hoop Skills
- Star Wars Memes
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement with Company Match
- Flexible Schedules
- Work from Home Fridays!!! (Pajamas optional)
- Supportive and Slightly Fanatical Management
- Professional Development Moolah
- Volunteer/Philanthropic Paid Time Off
- Professional Chair Massages (yup!)
- Paid Holidays
- Parking or Public Transit Allowance
- Ability to bill 7.5 hours per day which includes both client and internal operations time.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 25-30 lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand movements for long periods of time.