Intuitive Digital is a fast-paced, joyful and values-based digital marketing agency in Portland. We are looking for an optimistic, intelligent, innovative person to support with our fast-growing Digital Marketing company.
Our values were chiseled out of the bedrock of our collective experience and ground down to actionable phrases. (translation: these are important)
- Build Long-Term Relationships: seeking first to understand before being understood, communicating effectively, providing excellent service, and always going the distance for a team member or partner.
- Do Whats Right: being honest, taking responsibility for mistakes, and always fighting for the best solution on behalf of partners.
- Create Fun: making space for play, showcasing a culture of fun, and understanding that work can be joyful.
- Continuous Improvement: bringing a spirit of learning into every single day, improving a process every time it is touched, making every account a success that can be shared, and admitting that there is a more effective way to do everything.
Joining Intuitive means you are joining a high-performing team with high expectations both professionally and personally. You will be expected to be antiracist at all times, challenging systemic patterns that allow oppression to continue. There is a statement of our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion on our website.
- Driven by outcomes
- Able to think outside the box
- High performing
- Energized by change
- Value communication
- Model integrity
If you enjoy making a difference in businesses of all shapes and sizes, then we would love to hear from you. Want to see what our real culture is like? Check out this video!
Purpose Driven Organization:
Our purpose as a business is to cultivate happiness with our partners, vendors, and community. We help our partners grow by freeing them up to focus on what makes them happy, whether that be spending more time with family, increasing profits, or growing their business. We focus on improving our outward and inward practice of this principle each and every day.
The Account Manager owns the client relationship and is responsible for all communication, account strategy, client satisfaction with Intuitive, timely delivery of services, and performance analysis. The AM represents Intuitive when facing the client, and represents the client when facing Intuitive.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate consistently and effectively with clients; respond in a timely manner.
- Understand clients business, objectives, and goals, both short and long term.
- Know the status of all accounts at all times.
- Offer advice as needed, field questions, and guide the client; always offer an alternative solution.
- Communicate early and often with team; respond in a timely manner to and/or with requests.
- Be available to partners and to teammates during business hours.
- Manage partner expectations through regular communication with team and client on deliverables and results.
- Oversee and guide strategy development.
- Communicate frequently and openly with manager on problems, successes, client concerns, etc. There should be no surprises.
- Analyze performance and effectiveness of various strategies and tactics.
- Report and present service performance for clients on monthly and/or quarterly basis.
Secondary or Support Responsibilities:
- Ongoing and self-led professional education in service areas keeping current in industry.
- Respond to emails and calls within 24 busniess hours.
- Always live out the purpose and values of Intuitive Digital when representing the company. (listed below)
What You'll Bring:
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience agency preferred.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, listening, and written.
- Team player.
- Accountable, honest.
- Graceful under pressure.
- OCD checker of inbox.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand movements for long periods of time.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement with Company Match
- Flexible Schedules
- Work from Home Fridays!!! (Pajamas optional)
- Supportive and Slightly Fanatical Management
- Professional Development Moolah
- Volunteer/Philanthropic Paid Time Off
- Professional Chair Massages (as soon as we're back in the office!)
- Paid Holidays
- Parking or Public Transit Allowance