Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our sales agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is sales. In this sales position, you will help other real estate agents get more closings by selling our lead generation/coaching product. This will make it an easier sell because you are a real estate agent yourself!
Our fast-growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule, and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
$100,000 at plan per year, 100% commission based.
$100,000 at plan per year, 100% commission based.Responsibilities:
- Taking Introductory calls over the phone to qualify potential new clients
- Taking Demo calls over zoom to showcase the product and close new clients
- Follow up with existing leads to increase sales
- Rigorously prospect for new business calling new leads and following up with leads in the pipeline
- Start the onboarding process for new clients
- Providing ongoing feedback on lead quality to the marketing department.
- Miscellaneous tasks relating to client sales, as needed
- Full-time position: between 35-50 hours a week depending on schedule
- Most important is mindset and drive -- you hold yourself accountable to the highest standards of performance and are resilient in the face of failure or rejection
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English. This is a must!
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self-starter -- you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing your schedule and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
- Driven, competitive, and confident with coaching others and setting expectations
- Strong time-management and organizational skills under ever-changing schedules
- Coachable -- you are excited to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
- Team player -- you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and complete tasks as required
- Proactive -- you strive to get ahead of a problem or start a conversation, instead of waiting for the right time or opportunity to come to you
Intric is a digital marketing agency that specializes in working with Real Estate Brokers and Investors. We work with clients all across the United States to help them get more closings & deals and grow their real estate business through our industry-leading programs. We not only guarantee the best results for our clients, we also prioritize building a one-of-a-kind working experience for our team. We are 100% remote, and we encourage our employees to work from anywhere in the world.
We believe that our company is most productive when our employees are fulfilled, challenged, and working to achieve both their personal and professional goals, instead of putting one on hold for the sake of the other.