- $60,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Vision , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Intrepid sets the standard for delivering excellence in the federal marketplace and is known for treating employees like family. We provide our employees with a challenging and supportive work environment, paired with a competitive salary and an industry-leading 401k contribution. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Arlington, Virginia, to provide Administrative Executive support to the office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (ASA) for Financial Management and Comptroller (FM&C).
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Providing administrative support to SES III level staff to include managing schedules, office visits, briefing material, assigned tasks and due dates.
- Serve as the point of contact for receiving callers and visitors and employ established protocol procedures when dealing with high-ranking officials.
- Serve as the coordinator and primary card holder for the Government Purchase card, maintaining all proper documentation and receipts.
- Monitor, track, and purchase supplies, office equipment, and other related items in accordance with established procedures while utilizing the Customer Automation and Reporting Environment (CARE) to reconcile monthly statements.
- Serve as the Travel Card Account Program Coordinator (APC) by reviewing employee accounts to ensure proper use and payment; utilize the Electronic Account General Ledger System (EAGLS) to regulate accounts and track administrative changes.
- Assume role of primary Organizational Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA) for the Defense Travel System (DTS) for the customer. Ensure fund availability, proper usage, track, and update administrative information.
- Track and schedule travel for members of the customer using both DTS and manual preparation. Utilize the Contractor Verification System (CVS) to certify and approve assigned government contractors.
At a minimum you should have:
- An active SECRET security clearance.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience and a B.A./B.S. degree. Significant relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience supporting Senior Executives or Other DoD Leadership
- Possess a working knowledge of a wide range of PC software applications, computer techniques, requirements, methods, systems software, and systems documentation for use in support of multiple office function.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of software applications to including the Defense Travel System (DTS), Government Travel Card Agency Program Coordinator (APC), the primary Government Purchase Card Holder, the Customer Automation and Reporting Environment (CARE) system, the Contractor Verification System (CVS), Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
You will be highly desirable if you have:
- Knowledge of DoD policies and procedures.
**This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work Type: On-Site (Arlington, VA)
Estimated Salary Range: $60,000 - $100,000
The provided salary range serves as a broad reference. However, Intrepid takes various factors into account when establishing base salary offers, including the position's scope and responsibilities, as well as the candidate's experience, education, skills, and prevailing market conditions.
Work/Life at Intrepid
Wondering what it's like to work here? Let us give you a glimpse of our exceptional workplace culture.
Our employees have consistently nominated us for the Best Places to Work award and we take pride in our family-like environment, remarkable benefits, and go-the-extra-mile attitude.
We sincerely value work-life balance. Our flexible-hours policy allows you to balance extra time during significant projects with days that are lighter. Moreover, we offer generous accrual of paid personal leave that doesn’t lose its value (no use it or lose it here!) as well as 11 paid holidays per year.
Our benefits are renowned, starting with our outstanding 401k program. No match required! We contribute 14% of your bi-weekly pay to your account regardless of your contribution. With our low-fee index funds from Fidelity, your retirement savings will grow substantially. Plus, your professional financial advisors are already covered!
Our top-notch health insurance plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield includes low deductibles ($200/year) and is mostly covered by Intrepid, or you can choose a high-deductible plan with an eligible HSA, the choice is yours! We also provide complimentary life insurance, affordable dental, vision, disability, critical illness, and pet insurance. Additionally, you can set aside pre-tax dollars for medical and dependent care expenses through an FSA. We even offer a $1000 scholarship for newborn or adopted children, as well as those enrolled in higher education.
Enjoy typical perks like corporate discounts as well as unique experiences as an Intrepid employee. You'll be a VIP at our annual events, including the Chili Cook-Off, Thanksgiving Lunch & Lawn Games, Ice-Cream Social, Intrepig BBQ, and the grand end-of-year Christmas bash with amazing prizes! Remote workers have special virtual engagement opportunities and exclusive events so no one is left out of the fun.
Giving back is ingrained in our values. Through our employee-managed charitable fund, the Intrepid Ideal Community Fund (ICF), we contribute tens of thousands of dollars each year to organizations that help people in need. Join us in various volunteer opportunities and help us make a difference in our communities. Our vision is to one day create ideal communities where every citizen's needs are met.
There's something for everyone at Intrepid. If our benefits, perks, values, and mission resonate with you, we're thrilled to meet you! Start your journey as an Intrepid employee by applying today. We can't wait to hear from you!
Intrepid is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to making employment decisions based on merit and value. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Get fresh Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.