If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a national leader of personalized health care - this is your chance to join us at Intrepid USA! We are a national company with a local perspective, and working with us, you'll find that what we do is all about what matters the most - helping patients live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Our innovative approach gives patients access to the highly experienced clinical teams and up-to-date programs you would expect from a large company and combines them with the flexible, dedicated and personalized care you may expect from a smaller company.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a highly organized Support Specialist III to provide clinical support to the Supervisor or Care Manager. At Intrepid, we focus on the heart of the matter - providing talented health-care professionals, giving them opportunities to follow their passion, and ultimately giving patients the best care available for home health care, hospice and private duty care.
As a Support Specialist III, you will assist with case management and will be responsible for file management, data management, payroll and billing support, communication and reporting, This position may also assist with staffing and scheduling.
Additional duties for this Support Specialist role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking orders from physicians per state regulations and accurately communicates to clinicians.
- Supervising Home Health Aides within guidelines of certain waiver programs.
- Taking referral information from referral sources. Makes initial determinations as to appropriateness of client for home health services.
- Maintaining the patient's electronic medical records according to State and Federal regulations and company standards.
- Assuring appropriate staffing by finding replacement for staff calls off as needed
- May participate in patient care conferences and gather performance improvement data as directed by supervisor.
We are looking for an Support Specialist III who is highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- LPN or LVN licensed
- 1 year of Health Care experience preferred
- 2 years of multi-tasking experience in a business or healthcare clinical setting
- Basic arithmetic skills including multiplication, division and percentages
- Comprehension of medical terminology and basic understanding of scientific disciplines
- Current state driving license and automobile insurance according to company policy
- Proficient with computer software/data programs
Join Intrepid USA - and make a real difference in the lives of our patients!