Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:
We are a top 10 national home healthcare company with an overall 50 year history of excellence driving our future vision forward. We are putting a dent in the homecare universe through our commitment to providing affordable, personalized, patient and family centered medical home healthcare, home hospice, private duty homecare and independent living support services delivered in a concierge style, on-demand to create an exceptional patient experience. What makes our vision different:
- Culture driven by servant based leadership with an inverted organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and our CEO is at the bottom supporting our organization
- Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local "family business" style of operations, clinical and patient experience
- Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are embedded in the fabric of the communities they serve
- We are committed to caring for our patients just as if they were our family
Why working here is awesome:
- Industry leading online training system and modules for continuing education thru Intrepid University
- Clinician centric WellSky EHR to improve clinical documentation quality and patient care
- Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account benefits with affordable premiums for Full-time team members
- 401K available to all team members
- Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays for Full-time team members
- Mobile benefits access, 24 hour NurseLineSM, Teladoc access, health education library and health cost estimator for Full-time team members.
- Company paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and AD&D available for Full-time team members.
- Short and long term disability insurance available at affordable rates for Full-time team members.
- Talent science that improves the quality of our talent acquisition, recruiting process and team members
Great work you'll do here:
The Hospice Case Manager (RN) is a member of the clinical team and leads by example. The Hospice RN is responsible for delivering professional nursing care to our patients in accordance with the established plan of care. The Hospice RN offers quality of care when completing face to face time with patients and when completing all documentation. The Hospice RN complies with all agency policies and procedures. The RN will provide quality care consistent with all relevant professional standards and state and federal requirements.
- Performs comprehensive subjective and objective assessment of the patient status that includes physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters
- Ensures compliance with federal/state regulations governing hospice care services by following policy and procedure consistent with agency standards
- Formulates individualized plan of care that incorporates analysis of assessment data; modifies and updates as needed at a minimum of every two weeks on assigned patients, if requested
- Provides skilled interventions aimed at achieving realistic outcomes within a specified time period
- Interventions are performed within the nursing scope of practice
- Assures thorough and accurate documentation with all clinical data including but not limited to: admission through discharge, physician's orders, skilled nursing visits and changes in conditions
- Consistently demonstrates competency with technical nursing skills according to the legal scope of practice
- Implements teaching specific to patient/family needs and evaluates and modifies as needed
- Performs clinical chart record reviews as requested
- Performs on-call responsibilities as assigned
- Performs patient visits in an efficient manner, completing and submitting all documentation timely and per branch policy
- Determine if the patient meets admission criteria and assists in the assignment of qualified personnel
- Assists the physician in developing the plan of care and makes necessary revisions based on the patient's condition and needs as requested
- Prepares clinical progress notes and reviews documentation on a continual basis to ensure compliance with hospice documentation standards
- Ensures that adequate medical supplies and equipment are provided and reordered as necessary on assigned patients