This project management role is more than your average project management job. While there are multiple projects to manage and timelines to adhere to, you are a seasoned project manager and you already know how to do this well. More importantly, this role is in a rapidly expanding product line that requires strong organization, flexibility and the ability to solve problems transparently.
As a company whose key principles focus on change, curiosity, tenacity and a love of learning, we believe strongly that who we are as a company is based on who we have working with us. We are looking for someone who can objectively evaluate their landscape, ask the right questions to understand gaps, build a plan to address those gaps and most importantly, you are a dynamic and engaged communicator whose special talent is getting teams excited for the ride.
You will be working with driven and talented people across multiple departments, in an environment that promotes leadership and positivity, relying heavily on your creativity, experience and self-management to drive outcomes.
Intralox offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established yet consistently growing company with opportunities for international exposure, continuous improvement, and career advancement. Intralox is one four operating divisions of Laitram LLC and has been recognized for innovation and workplace excellence, including the New Orleans City Business “Best Place to Work” award. For more information, visit www.intralox.com."
- Accountablefor successful completion of project deliverables and required projectmanagement documentation
- Dynamic and thoughtfulcommunication across multiple teams including project sponsors, keystakeholders, and project teams by understanding who needs to know what, andwhen
- Transparently lead multipleactive projects to achieve objectives
- Consistently identify andeliminate project issues and bottlenecks while anticipating and diffusingproject risks
- Ability to navigate both the“big picture” space and dig into the project level details to solve problems
- Define and refine processimprovements and act as a change agent for successful adoption of new ideas andprocesses
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-10 years experience in managing projects, preferably in new product development and/or manufacturing
- Self-managed with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Talent for processing new information quickly
- Strong project management and time management skills including attention to detail and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task creatively and strategically with proven track record of being proactive and taking initiative to solve problems
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about continuous learning and personal growth
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Future willingness to travel (10%)
- Experience in a technical environment or systems engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
In 1947, Intralox founder JM Lapeyre patented the first industrial shrimp peeler, but encountered problems moving the peeled shrimp on metal conveyor belts due to rust and corrosion building on the belts. He approached major rubber and steel conveyor belt manufacturers to produce a modular plastic belt, but he was told this was not feasible. Undeterred, JM invented the modular plastic conveyor belts and thus, Intralox was born.
Over the last four decades, Intralox has developed a worldwide reputation for ethical and responsible business practices, and maintained our founder'™s commitment to treating employees, customers, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. Our growth and sustained success is the result of a diligent focus on continuous improvement, a core belief that self-managed people are our greatest asset, and a commitment to ideas, teamwork, and effort.
We pushed past the boundaries of traditional conveying systems with the revolutionary invention of modular plastic belting, and continue to move beyond industry standards. With over 800 active patents and new products such as our Activated Roller Belt Technology and Food Safe Technology, working with Intralox allows you to experience our uncompromising commitment to providing solutions and solving problems for our customers.
Self-managed people are our greatest asset.