Intralox is the world leader of award-winning, comprehensiveconveyance solutions for over the past 40 years. Intralox invented modularplastic conveyor belting and continues to push past the traditional boundarieswith an average of 18 new US patents a year. We are a global, vibrant, forward-thinking company that recognizes ourpeople are our greatest asset. Intralox people are self-motivated,solution-generating and enthusiastic professionals. We care about what we dofor our customers and how we treat one another. Our culture is an inclusive onethat encourages career advancement and personal improvement.
Our training programincludes residing in New Orleans for up to two years as an Account ManagerTrainee for an exciting technical sales opportunity where you will eventuallyhave full ownership of a territory in the United States. The idealcandidate is a problem solver who is an effective communicator. This individual will thrive in an excitingand dynamic technical sales environment to identify and solve critical businessissues facing our customers. Our value-add sales methodology createsimmediate, documentable savings for our accounts that you will be critical tomaking real.
This position is anintegral part of the success of the Commercial Sales organization. Workingclosely with our Account Representatives, Technical Support Group, ApplicationsEngineers, and Account Managers, you will have the opportunity to develop salesskills through hands-on experience and coaching from your direct and extendedselling team.
- Work with prospective and existing customers to build relationships, understand needs and qualify opportunities.
- Learn and perfect the proprietary Intralox Sales Methodology.
- Technical product training to become an expert in Intralox belting and equipment.
- Develop accounts and execute to find solutions for customers conveyance needs.
- Coached and mentored by experienced sales managers.
- Learn from peers and industry experts; access to company leaders.
- Cultural immersion and peer support.
- Bachelor Degree is required; Engineering; Agribusiness, Industrial Distribution, or Sales concentration is desired.
- Selected candidates will be required to start July 2020.
- Strong technical aptitude and interest
- Excellent communicator and team player – must have strong phone skills
- Possess a confident outlook along with an entrepreneurial, problem-solving personality
- A passion for learning and growth, willingness and ability to be self-managed
- Live in New Orleans up to 2 years
- Open to relocation anywhere in the US following 1-2 years in New Orleans
- Up to 25% of travel during the two year training period; up to 70% travel to customer sites may be required once in an Account Management role