Intrado Longmont, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Mobile,AL,United States | Longmont,CO,United States
Intrado is looking to hire a Client Project Specialist in Mobile, AL or Longmont, CO to join our Life & Safety business segment.
If interested- please apply directly to company website: https://intrado.jobs.net/en-US/job/client-project-specialist/J3N2BK6DGMJWWZ0CNFT
- Responsible for serving as the main point of contact for clients on small scale project level work, which may include implementation projects, setup of new applications and services, client training, or other client requests of low to medium complexity that would require a short term project plan
- Obtaining, verifying, and validating client requirements to ensure successful application setup and supportability while effectively communicating those requirements and specifications to a variety of audiences
- Coordinating setup of new applications and ensuring successful completion of assigned projects through project management and solution design
- Advising clients and internal business partners on technical best practices for client products in order to encourage client success and identify system functionality issues
- Maintaining adherence to corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university with major case work in computer science, MIS or a related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Computer Science, MIS, or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in business to business or technical support environment required
- Minimum 1 year notification systems or internal notification systems experience is preferred
- Minimum 1 year technical support/troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Time spent in pursuit of an advanced degree (e.g. Junior/Senior year of a Bachelor's, etc.) may be substituted in lieu of equivalent work experience requirements
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel is required
- Basic understanding of programming language (e.g., XML) is preferred
- Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you’d expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond (tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identify protection and more)! Apply today to join us in work worth doing!
Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual’s contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority.
IntradoWhy Work Here?
Work worth doing, great benefits!
Intrado’s Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed – call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives. Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual’s contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority. https://player.vimeo.com/video/441407485
TechnologyView all jobs at Intrado