End User Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing assistance to customers in an enterprise and multi-site infrastructure needing to resolve problems with their computer systems by answering service requests. Provides more complex troubleshooting and assistance for customer systems, scheduling escalations as needed. Perform Daily equipment checks to ensure equipment is functioning properly. Provides support for department using basic acquired job skills and knowledge of the company.
- Respond to somewhat complex problems and conduct tasks that require problem solving, while engaging in activities outside of role scope that continue to build knowledge of information systems
- Continuously communicate to others verbally and in writing, concentrate on tasks, examine and observe details, handle stress, prioritize, read information and remember details
- Frequently adjust to changes as applicable
- Respond to incidents on a 24x7 basis
High school diploma or GED required
- 2 plus years of experience in technical support or technical customer service experience required (preferably in a corporate environment)
- 2 years experience with PC hardware, Windows OS, MAC OS, DOS, PC/LAN environments, monitoring systems and tools, scripting and batch files, operating system and software deployment tools preferred.
- Must be able to lift 45+ lbs.
- Occasionally may be asked to bend, stoop, carry items which may weigh more than 45+lbs, climb stairs, work in a confined space, crawl, kneel, push, reach above the shoulder, do repetitive motions, stand, walk, or lift objects (some heavy) above the head
- Must have enough mobility to load and unload computer and phone equipment, setup a station at a customer’s desk, trace cables (potentially under desks) complete inventory of a tech room, and sort equipment as required
- Should be able to hear customers over the phone, detect system beeps when troubleshooting, and verify sound quality when working with AV equipment
- Must be able to see well enough to read PC screens, review mother board schematics, and follow technical documentation
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to respond to incidents on a 24x7 basis
Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you’d expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond (tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identify protection and more)! Apply today to join us in work worth doing!
For candidates located in Colorado, the starting salary for this position is anticipated to be $18-20.70 an hour and will be commensurate with experience
Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual’s contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority.
TechnologyView all jobs at Intrado
Get fresh End User Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.