Intown Restorations, Inc. Hyattsville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, dental
With nearly 30 years in business, Intown Restorations, Inc. is seeking a seasoned construction professional to join its concrete/masonry and asphalt construction company.
We are seeking a Senior Level Project Estimator to join our construction team. As a Sr. Estimator, you will be responsible for calculating major construction cost estimates, and you will be involved in the planning, development, negotiation, and contract execution of a project.
To be successful as a Sr. Estimator, you should have excellent communication skills and great attention to detail. You must also negotiate with a range of professionals, make accurate time and material cost estimates, and resolve any issues that arise.
Senior Estimator Responsibilities:
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for construction projects.
- Researching construction documents and analyzing specifications.
- Preparing estimates for planning, organizing, and scheduling project work.
- Managing pre-qualification and pre-bid submissions.
- Ensuring that relevant documents and budgets are submitted before a bid deadline.
- Regularly reporting to Management and keeping clients updated on project status.
- Managing risks that might impact cost and time estimates.
- Collaborating with other teams, conducting site visits, and working closely with project management to ensure success of bid/project.
Senior Estimator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in construction (Concrete/Masonry/Asphalt)
- Extensive experience as an Estimator in the construction field.
- Exceptional time management, multitasking, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to closely collaborate with other project teams and stakeholders.
- Advanced computer skills and competency with bid package software including necessary digital take-offs.
- Knowledge of Metro DC, Northern VA, and adjoining Maryland Counties (Montgomery/PG) along with market rates, clients (General Contractors, Engineers, Property Managers)
Position reports to Director of Estimating/Project Management.
Intown promotes a strong quality work environment. We offer excellent compensation and benefits including paid holidays, vacation, career development and growth opportunities.
If you meet these criteria, we look forward to speaking with you for possible consideration.
Intown Restorations, Inc.
2509 50th Ave. HyattsvilleHyattsville, MD