Investment Banking Intern
Are you an ambitious student or recent graduate with a passion for finance?
In Investment banking, you will learn about M&A and gain the skills that to make a real impact in the banking world. You will learn how to be responsible for: conducting due diligence, producing prospectus and performing valuation. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about finance.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Conduct market research and building discounted cash flow model
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analysis
- Calculate financial metrics, assisting with the annual business plan and budgeting process
- Construct financial statements in Excel, and preparing M&A reports
- Underwrite models to reflect asset performance and changes in the market environment
- Critical analysis of financials and business data
- Communicate financial patterns, insights and discrepancies
- Strong academics in business, accounting, economics, finance. Will consider other degrees.
- Cross cultural work experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Current student or graduated within last 3 years
- Strong presentation skills; oral and written
- Rigorous, self-motivated, team player
- Detail-oriented, reliable and trustworthy
- Organized and detailed oriented; ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills