Network Engineer - (Active DHS/CBP suitability clearance Required)
- Expired: May 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a digitally-focused management consultancy, we do more than strategy. From strategy and design to architecture and development, we deploy senior, cross-functional teams to work hip-to-hip in the trenches with client teams.
We specialize in digital transformation in retail, software, and government. We align audiences, optimize processes, and build custom, cutting-edge experiences on leading platforms-all while helping businesses increase velocity while reducing organizational risk.
We are looking for a proven and exceptional Network Engineer with credible experience in scoping, planning/designing, delivering and maintaining systems based on the needs and requirements of the program leadership.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Perform a range of analysis to aid requirements tracking, portfolio management, strategy implementation, and capability.
- Track and manage the delivery, testing, and integration of tools.
- Assist in the preparation of responses to tasking/requirements and provide briefings as designated.
- Perform liaison work with the customer, other contractors and the overall team.
- Leverage various tools and programming to create higher level information, including patterns and anomalies from data sources in support of capture efforts.
- Willingness to be hands on and solve problems.
- Strong speaker and written/visual communicator with superior listening skills and a "share early share often" mentality.
Competencies / Requirements:
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Active CBP/ DHS suitability clearance
- Springfield, VA/ Ashburn, VA / remote mix
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering OR
- 5+ years of experience with measurable achievements in supporting and managing Network Infrastructure Performance
- Experience managing and supporting system requirements analysis, design, and development activities.
- Experience and familiarity with performing engineering analysis and issue resolution.
- Hands-on experience in specifying, collecting, processing and presenting information from potentially several disparate data sets, utilizing data science best practices
- Experience with Riverbed Tools (SteelHead, AppResponse, Profiler, NETIM, NetCollector, NetAuditor)
- Experience working with HPNA, Solar winds, or NetScout
Intevity is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Intevity