Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to unlock your full potential? Are you bored working for a large corporation with no autonomy? Are you ready to join a small tight-knit company where you can make a real difference?
Interware Development Company is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Business Analyst who has a talent for bridging the gap between engineering and business owners. Your responsibilities would include breaking down ideas for products and features and crafting them into well thought out projects for engineering sprints. Must have a passion for critical thinking, problem solving, and the ability to document those solutions clearly for both a technical and non-technical audience.
Primary Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years in a Business Analyst role working with Engineering or IT team
- Requirements gathering
- Processes modeling
- Scoping and documenting software
- Bachelors degree in either MIS, Business Analytics, or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others, particularly cross-functional team members
- Problem solving
- Open, customer focused mindset
- The ability to effectively deal with change
Additional Valuable Experience:
- Cost benefit analysis
- GAP analysis
- Business analyst certifications
Get fresh Director Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!