Interventional Spine Care and Orthopedic Regenerative Experts Arcadia, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General: Medical scribes perform a wide variety of transcription related tasks such as inputting patient data (such as history or symptoms), recording examination results, and preparing charts. This may involve electronic forms of documentation or physical paperwork, but organizing and cataloging are generally a large part of the job. The daily operations of the position involve close work with physicians and other employees in the medical environment. Medical scribes are generally directly supervised by a manager or physician.
- Document medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician accurately and thoroughly.
- Perform clerical tasks as needed by the physician including scanning, titling documents, faxing, phone calls, referral letters, or anything needed by the physician.
- Collect, organize, and catalog data for physician quality reporting system and other quality initiatives to increase patient compliance and improve outcomes.
- Comply with all legal and ethical requirements for medical documentation.
- Alert physician when medical record is incomplete or medical documentation contains mistakes or inconsistencies.
- Edit previous reports and/or bills
- Code visits
- Bill visits
- Draw medications as needed
- Prepare procedures as needed
- Prepare imaging (ultrasound C-arm as needed)
- Help the office front desk as needed
- Help the physician with any documentation or paperwork or EMR work/projects as needed.
Interventional Spine Care and Orthopedic Regenerative ExpertsWhy Work Here?
Great culture, great potential for future success, great learning opportunity
51 N. 5th AvenueArcadia, CA