Backup Lead Operator - Overnight Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position works on our overnight D shift - The schedule is every other Wednesday and every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5:45 p.m. – 6:05 a.m.
The BACKUP LEAD OPERATOR reports to the Lead Operator. He/she is responsible for visually inspecting and packaging product to be in compliance with customer requirements. The Backup Lead Operator must perform all duties in accordance with Intertech’s ISO Quality Management System and strictly adhere to production processes and procedures.
• Safety / Cleanliness (Proper use of PPE and appropriate attire for particulate control, as required)
• Training Compliance and adherence to production processes and procedures
• Quality and workmanship
• Performance - Adherence to cycle time standards
• Behavior / Attitude
• Visually inspect and package product in accordance with documented specifications
• Complete and maintain accurate production records and paperwork
• Accurately record scrap
• Communicate defects and production issues with supervisor in a timely fashion
• Perform sub-assembly operations
• Maintain a clean work environment
• Assist in training new operators
• Additional duties as assigned
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous experience working in an ISO controlled environment preferred
• Previous injection molding or manufacturing experience preferred
• Ability to comprehend and follow visual, written, and verbal instructions
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Manual dexterity required to handle, sort, assemble, and/or package small parts
Get fresh Overnight Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.