- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
To bridge the gap between the past and the future by enabling WEB3 companies to enter the global marketplace, thus allowing them to create ground-breaking utility for the benefit of society.
To be the most sought-after and exclusive web3 growth agency on Earth.
We not only guarantee the best results for our clients. Our goal is to become a
long-term growth partner that helps them turn their Web3 company into a true Unicorn.
Interstellar's culture is very unique compared to most companies. We are a growth-oriented team of young A-players that strive for nothing less than excellence every day of our lives. We encourage our team to become 1% better every day, ultimately ensuring that we all become the best versions of ourselves possible.
We also like to have a positive, fun, and supportive atmosphere where our team can feel like being themselves. We want our team to feel like family, which means we all have each other's back no matter what. All too often we see companies where their employees have to pretend to be someone they're not because they're afraid that it will affect their status at the company - we don't want that. Our goal is to make sure that everybody at Interstellar feels supported 100% of the time, even if they make a mistake. In fact, we expect mistakes to happen every once in a while because, without them, it's hard for us to learn and get better.
- Services others above all else
- Can-do attitude
- Belief in our ability
These core values are very important to us, so we expect our team to embody them to the best of their ability. If any of these core values do not resonate with you, please do not bother applying.
Salespeople create the client’s first impression of the company. Prospecting is done
entirely by the marketing department, however, Sales is responsible for qualifying,
following up with, and demonstrating the product to the lead with the goal of
ultimately turning them into a client.
Our sales culture is energetic, driven, and friendly. We collaborate and help each
other grow and succeed. All the sales materials, scripts, and systems are pre-built
and you will receive daily training to master them and continuously
fine-tune your skills. If you are NOT a lifelong learner, driven to constantly improve
towards excellence instead of rest in adequacy, then please do not bother applying.
Interstellar salespeople are not expected to maintain relationships with new clients once
closed; their focus is entirely on generating new revenue for the company. In that
vein, salespeople are expected to, for lack of a better word, hustle. We expect our
salespeople to work as long and as hard as it takes to meet their targets.
What This Job Entails
● Taking Introductory calls to qualify potential new clients
● Taking Demo calls to showcase the product and close new clients
● Calling old leads and booking your own calls
● Respond to new leads and get them on a call
● Start the onboarding process for new clients
● Providing ongoing feedback on lead quality to the marketing department.
● Miscellaneous tasks relating to client sales, as needed
● Full-time position: between 35-50 hours a week depending on schedule
● Compensation is 100% performance-based - Please see this google sheet
● Salespeople receive a percentage of new revenue generated
● Average earnings for top salespeople fall between 10K - 15K/mo within the first
● Most important is mindset & drive -- you hold yourself accountable to the
highest standards of performance and are resilient in the face of failure or
● Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English. This
is a must.
● Self-starter -- you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing your
schedule and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
● Driven, competitive, and confident with coaching others and setting
● Strong time-management and organizational skills under ever-changing
● Coachable -- you are excited to participate in ongoing training and constantly
push yourself to get better and better
● Team player -- you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help
when needed, and complete tasks as required
● Proactive -- you strive to get ahead of a problem or start a conversation,
instead of waiting for the right time or opportunity to come to you.
● At least 1 year of sales experience needed, but be ready to work hard & learn fast
● Previous experience with remote working softwares preferred, including
Asana, Slack, Zoom, etc.
● Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
● Competitive pay (performance-based commission with high earning
● Access to world-class sales training and education
● Professional & fun vibe
● Unlimited leave
● We’re a quickly growing company that favors promoting internally -- huge
opportunity for upward mobility
InterstellarWhy Work Here?
We are a growth-oriented team of young A-players that strive for nothing less than excellence every day of our lives.
BusinessView all jobs at Interstellar