- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Performs the required operations to make sure receiving documentation is prepared in a timely manner to eliminate customers or trucking companies having to wait unnecessary times. Coordinates paperwork for the receiving of product.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that parts/material received are accurately checked for any discrepancy in the packing slip versus purchase order.
- Ensures products received are noted to identify any freight damage. Contacts the Warehouse Manager when damage is identified.
- Prepares any required documentation for material received.
- Evaluates the shipped weight to the actual weight. Reports problems to the Warehouse Manager before the order is received.
- Makes sure parts are accurately identified and in the proper staging area.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in maintaining all vendor paperwork while product is at outside processing.
- Identifies and documents any discrepancy in the amounts or items received as compared to the packing slip. Upon signing of the packing slip, ensures that all items have been counted and that the information is correct.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks assigned by the Warehouse Manager or Supervisor, substituting for absent workers and performing any additional tasks necessary to provide products and services to our customers.
Interstate Threaded ProductsWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, Always striving to be better and all around great place to work!
2930 Hansboro AveDallas, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Interstate Threaded Products