Territory Sales Consultant, Marlborough
As a Territory SalesConsultant you will provide potential customers with expertise and education on a wide variety of energy products, helping homeowners to become smart energy consumers. This role is full-time and offers competitive benefits, $35,000 base salary + commission, and has great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Generate business by working an assigned territory qualifying solar leads, selling fixed electric supply rates and home warranty products.
- Use a consultative selling approach; increase customer's awareness of choice as well as competitive advantage over other energy providers; provide potential customer with pricing and effectively close the sale.
- Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential customers have an exceptional experience.
- Keep detailed records of sales activity via CRM technology on an iPad.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with other sales representatives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality)
- Highly motivated to sell with a desire to succeed
- Customer focused, results oriented
- Time management skills
- Professional demeanor and attire
Minimum Education, Experience and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's license with a good driving record, a reliable personal vehicle, auto insurance coverage that satisfies the minimum requirement for the state.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to work outdoors daily with exposure to an outside environment, which includes inclement weather. The employee is regularly required to drive, sit, stand, and walk; use hands and be able to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs (iPad, training binders, marketing materials, etc.).
Note: Work hours vary by season. Evenings and some Saturdays required.