N.B. no corp. to corp., at this time we cannot sponsor a visa. Must be able to work onsite majority of the time.
Immediate need for experienced software engineerl to join growing production support team. As a Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) you will be responsible for monitoring, change management, emergency response, and capacity planning of services for global deployments. The role will require interacting with multiple engineering teams, as well as senior management. With services being launched to be used globally, and with stakeholders in different geos, it does have an on-call rotation.
To be successful a candidate should have the following:
- Experience coding/developing n-tier systems.
- Experience as a Site Reliability, Software Engineering or DevOps.
- Working with cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Monitoring and analytics tools (Splunk, New Relic, Omniture, etc.).
- Ability to do rapid remediation of incidents, as well as manage and track escalations.
- Experience with mobile a strong plus.
- Experience presenting to senior management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
Paid benefits include, medical, PTO, 401k with matching.