Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to our continued customer support & confidence in our services our Field Service Team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
Inteserv is a locally owned and operated business located in the GTA, we are a one-stop-shop solutions provider & partner for fixed gas detection systems. From a single system calibration to a full turn-key system design & installation we do it all!
· You will be responsible for maintaining field gas detection instrumentation of all makes and models in a wide variety of environments (e.g., parking garages, manufacturing plants, research labs, etc.).
· While most of your work will be independently performed after a suitable training period (if required), you will be collaborating with the other technicians on our team of Field Technicians and support staff as well as our equipment sales team to deliver the best possible solution for our clients.
· Location of work – servicing customer sites in the GTA/Ontario.
· Company Car, Phone & Laptop provided along with tools.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ability to travel to service customers at their place of work
· Calibration and repair of sensor/transmitters, and other electronic devices
· Strong mechanical and electrical/controls ability and problem-solving skills
· Verification of control systems (Ventilation, Building Automation Systems)
· Maintain and submit accurate electronic records
· Warranty evaluation and documentation
· Inventory control
· Seek and identify opportunities for equipment upgrades to deliver increased safety or energy conservation
· Seek and solicit new revenue opportunities for the company
· Technical phone support
· Ability to work on ladders and lifts
· Ability to work in confined space
· Deliver equipment performance feedback
· Flexibility to respond to emergency service calls – typically once or twice a year outside of regular hours
Due to many mandatory vaccination requirements at client projects / facilities, in order to provide substantial employment by ensuring compliance with our client’s mandates, the successful candidate will be required to validate full vaccination prior to hire.
Interserv Safety Solutions Inc
2 Robert Speck ParkwayToronto, ON
EngineeringView all jobs at Interserv Safety Solutions Inc