- Posted: over a month ago
Who are We?
Intersection is an experience-driven Out of Home media and technology company that delivers programming, consumer amenities, and advertising to cities. From free internet access to way-finding to real-time information, our products make city life easier and more sustainable. We further enrich cities with experiential programming that inspires and engages people throughout their day. With valuable, diverse audiences in America's top cities, we provide innovative, data-driven solutions for brands to reach urbanites at scale.
What is the role?
We are seeking an upbeat, energetic, and self-motivated Sales Coordinator to join the Client Success Team. This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, and varied role that is perfect for someone who has some experience, or interest, in sales support within the media/advertising world. The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, have a drive to learn and the ability to perform sales support responsibilities and thrive within a team environment. Above all, this individual will provide full support to their Sales Account Executive(s), improve the sales cycles by activating new processes and ensure we live by "The Intersection Way," maintaining a collaborative and consultative effort with our clients. The Sales Coordinator role is a great fit for anyone looking to excel in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment while actively seeking opportunities for internal growth across the company. Intersection offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, tax-free savings plans and more!
Within your first month, you will:
- Build strong relationships with your Manager, Account Executives and teammates
- Onboard and train with the Client Success team
- Take a deep dive into learning Intersection's media and advertising offerings
- Be exposed to all departments within Intersection and experience how they are part of the sales cycle
Within your first three-to-six months, you will:
- Support your Account Executives by generating and processing contracts, proposals, and presentations that enable Intersection to scale rapidly
- Manage all requests necessary to generate a contract or respond to an RFP, including inventory requests, inventory holds, media plans, and more
- Interact in daily communication with our clients and agencies
- Handle invoicing requests and billing inquiries
- Research and document competitive requests
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource and will develop the foundational knowledge of our business model and the various media products and assets
- Become the "go-to" person in your market who gets work done accurately & on time
- Communicate professionally with internal resources and clients to ensure a smooth & positive customer service experience
You're great for this role because you:
- Have a degree from an accredited institution
- Have 0-2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- Can multi-task a number of different items
- Enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work/the work of your team
- Have strong attention to detail and can spot and fix errors
- Work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- Have knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite and do not mind detail oriented work utilizing these tools for RFPs
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. It's our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and it's our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrrier status, military status/service, veteran status, mental or physical disability, and all other legally protected characteristics.
Total Cash Compensation: $52,000.00 - $63,000.00
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Intersection
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?