DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes orders for shipping using ERP (SAP) system, both pallet and small packages.
- Calculate and add freight charges to customer invoices.
- Process packages in UPS and FedEx software.
- Verifies and keeps records of outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Affix shipping labels on packed cartons or pallets and confirm the correct shipping information on each box/pallet.
- Will operate stand up and sit down Forklift truck or use hand truck/pallet jack to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping platform to storage or work to load on LTL Carrier Trailers.
9. Will direct others in preparing outgoing shipments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess at least three months of similar or related experience.
- Possess advanced proficiency in one or more software programs including Microsoft Office products, plus knowledge of MRP (Material Requirement Planning).
- Forklift certification
Interroll CorporationWilmington, NC
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.