The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Performance of manual task in the set-up, maintenance and operation of die cutter equipment to accurately produce to customer specification.
- Understand general knowledge of die cutting processes and equipment.
- Reading job tickets to determine set up specifications and instructions.
- Observe and monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions and determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule.
- Daily/weekly/monthly maintenance tasks.
- Assist Die Cutter Pressman with make-readies.
- Coordinate efforts as part of the team to provide assistance to all co-workers (in all departments) as needed to maximize production efficiencies.
- Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety.
The minimum qualifications for education and experience can be met in the following way:
- Possess High school Diploma or G.E.D.
- Pass basic math and color test.
- Able to follow directions.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Be willing to work overtime as needed.
- 2-5 years in die cutting manufacturing environment preferred.