Interpress Technologies Hudson, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Enjoy the diversity of a small company. If you are a proactive, take charge, energetic professional with a desire to expand your areas of expertise, this is an opportunity to consider. We are looking for a qualified Cup Handler to join our team.
Interpress Technologies, Inc. is a printer of food packaging materials with plants in Sacramento, Wisconsin and Texas. The Cup Handlers are responsible for the overall production and quality of their given machines.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
• Understand the basic knowledge of operating the machine (SEE or OW).
• Follow all plant Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Follow all plant safety rules.
a) Report any safety related challenges to shift lead or management.
• Be able to follow job forms and set up per instructions.
a) Understand vendor product tags.
• Verify the quality of the cups as you are filling the boxes.
a) Check and match up Interpress Technologies product ID’s to verify the box labels match the sidewalls being used.
b) Look for defects of the appearance in the cup. Notify proper individuals when defects cannot be corrected.
• Work with maintenance to help keep machines running.
• Work independently and be a team player with other coworkers and departments.
• Use aVP Shop Floor and aVP live to create pallet tags and enter materials used.
The minimum qualifications for education and experience can be met in the following way:
• Possess High School Diploma or GED.
• Pass basic math and color test.
• Able to follow directions.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Be willing to work overtime as needed.
• 2-5 years in die cutting manufacturing environment preferred.
We offer our employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) retirement plan.
We seek individuals with a commitment to service and who enjoy working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Our employees enjoy being challenged and also value opportunities to make a positive impact.
Interpress Technologies is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer offering employees:
• Innovative and creative programs designed to reward and retain a skilled, knowledgeable, and capable workforce
• Fair and ethical human resource policies that embrace diversity and foster a fair and productive work environment
Interpress TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Interpress Technologies offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary,and an excellent benefit package.
With steady growth since 1989, Interpress Technologies has gained national recognition as an innovator and leader in the package converting industry. Specializing in printed formed paper and plastic containers, printed sidewalls and folding cartons with high-impact graphics, we view ourselves as "service providers" rather than simply package suppliers.Our company-wide focus on the principles of Total Quality Management has created an uncommon pride of workmanship at every level of our operation. Your project objectives become our mission, and the quality of your product becomes our source of pride. In addition, we look for every possible way to drive out waste in each phase of production, resulting in decreased costs and increased margins for you.One example is our "one-pass" manufacturing model, in which our narrow-web printing presses take your project from substrate to shipping case in one continuous step. The results? Fast turn-around at a lower cost.Although our national reach is broad, with plants in Sacramento, California and Dallas, Texas, our interaction with customers demonstrates the quick responsiveness and creative style of a smaller company. Whether you need assistance with a new product launch or multi-truckload just-in-time product distribution, the Interpress team will work with you to achieve your objectives with uncompromising quality and an eye to every available cost efficiency
2911 Harvey StreetHudson, WI
Transportation and Storage