Job Duties / Responsibilities
1. Audit all Plating Line samples using Visual X-Ray and/or Micro-view if required. Check for camber, coil set and progression.
2. Responsible for wire bonding of products that require it.
3. Responsible for epoxy bleed, steam age, & porosity testing as required. Follow all SIP’s.
4. Responsible for inspecting proto-type parts using X-Ray equipment.
5. Responsible for packing proto-type parts in preparation of shipment.
6. Responsible for entering data into Gainseeker.
7. Responsible for reviewing gainseeker data and removing erroneous data. Will resample as required and alert supervisor / engineer of trends in X-Ray thickness.
8. Provide training to Line Operators as required in regards to Inspecting parts for Quality defects.
9. In process audit on line.
10. Inspect incoming Isofoton Lens Holders as required.
11. Responsible for maintaining retains on a daily basis.
12. Inspect Isofoton and/or Bourns as time permits.
13. Inspect parts for Stamping operation using OGP & Smart scope as required.
14. Inspect parts for Molding operation using OGP & Smart scope as required.
15. Responsible for notifying line operators, supervisors & engineers of non-conformances.
16. Quarantine suspect / defective parts from product that meets customer specifications.
17. Follow Incident Report Procedure for containment of suspect / defective product.
18. Review suspect / defective parts with Quality staff for part approval as required.
19. Follow Company policies and procedures as defined in the Interplex Employee Manual.
20. Follow Company Safety rules and wear required Personal Protective Equipment as required.
21. Maintain regular and satisfactory attendance.
22. Perform duties outside of normal work hours as required.
23. Other duties as assigned.
Education /Skills /Qualifications:
1. Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Must read, write and communicate in English as it relates to this position and safety.
3. Must have 2 to 5 years experience in a related Quality Inspection position.
4. Must successfully complete 90-day probationary period.
5. Should have good Communications skills both oral and written.
6. Should have good Prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task.
7. Should have good Organizational skills.
8. Should have good Initiative.
9. Should have good Time Management skills.
10. Should be Cooperative with the ability to work independently or in a team environment (Teamwork)
11. Should have good Administrative & Record Keeping skills.
12. Should have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.