Senior UX Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interos, founded by Jennifer Bisceglie, is one of the most transformative technologically advanced platforms that powers the global economy supply chain. By using ML and big data, Interos aspires to dynamically and continuously map all of a company's business relationships to multiple tiers of dependency on a global scale and endeavors to help customers understand risk in their multi-tier, global supply chains. The scope of this value proposition extends across a variety of different technology sectors including risk management, supply chain intelligence, financial intelligence and cyber-security. Interos has raised $26M in total funding from Venrock, led by Nick Beim, and Kleiner Perkins, led by Ted Schlein. We have 70+ employees and are poised to double in size by end of 2020. Our offices are headquartered in Arlington, VA and we have presence in Menlo Park, CA.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
Interos is changing the future now on how organizations find risk and innovation in their network of business relationships (supply chain). This position is for an experienced designer looking to join a highly impactful, creative, and dynamic team. Your work will bring our product vision to life as part of our applications team which is responsible for delivering our flagship customer facing application. You will work with both the engineering and design teams to build and evolve our Interos Design System. You have a deep passion for solving big problems with elegant solutions and a solid track record of conceiving and delivering extraordinary experiences. We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who thrives on cross-team collaboration in a fast-paced organization and takes a customer focused approach which drives innovative solutions and programs to success.
- Partner with existing product designers, product managers, developers, data scientists and data engineers to understand customer issues, design
innovative solutions, and ship finished products that allow our customers to make fast and accurate decisions about their business.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Interos' business objectives, customer use cases, and competition - by conducting or participating in relevant research, competitive analysis, and other deep thinking activities.
- Develop personas, wireframes, and beautiful high-fidelity designs that clearly communicate design intent.
- Develop and evolve the Interos design system.
- Build interactive UX prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your designs in response to peer and user feedback.
- Support development team as they deliver products that implement your designs.
- Uphold high standards for visual and interaction design, while contributing to our existing design system in a measurable way.
- 3+ years of UX design, visual design, or other applicable design experience with a solid understanding of design process, best practices, and Agile
software development methodology.
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems.
- A high level of expertise with UX tools (Sketch/InVision), and other product tools (JIRA/Confluence).
- Focused on providing excellent customer experiences that ensure high end-user satisfaction.
- Strong creative, communication and collaboration skills.
- You have helped ship early-stage/startup products before, ideally in SaaS/B2B contexts.
- Experience with data visualization (especially graph visualization), big data, complex enterprise applications.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact HR@interos.ai
AddressArlington County, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Interos